LE SAINT PIERRE
Chambres d’Hôtes – Bed & Breakfast
Mrs. Giovanna Mortillaro
14, Rue Saint Pierre
06380 Sospel, France
Land Phone: +33 953 290 015
Mobile Phone: +33 651 800 311
- From the A8 (France) / A10 (Italy) highway: take the Exit 59 at Menton (Indicated Menton / Sospel) and follow directions for Sospel (approx 15km). After the village of Castillon, you have two ways of reaching Sospel:
- Fast route: take the “Pénétrante” (turn left, heading into the Castillon tunnel) via the D2566A
- Scenic route: take the old road (stick to the right) via the D2566
- From the E74 / D2604 via the Col de Tende – turn right on the D2204 at La Giandola de Breil, heading towards Sospel. La Giandola de Breil – Sospel: approx 21 km
- Sospel is also reachable from Italy (Ventimiglia, heading towards Olivetta San Michele) and from Nice through the Col de Braus, plus multiple mountain roads (such as the famous Col de Turini) also head towards Sospel.
- Take the bus from Menton Bus Station through Line 15
- Sospel is reachable from the Nice-Cuneo-Torino international train line number 5 – Exit station: Sospel. Timetables are available here.
- Sospel is very close from the Nice International Airport. If you fly to Nice, you can take the train line listed above to reach out Sospel, which is 33km away from Nice. Alternatively, you may want to rent a car and enjoy a road trip across the very same road taken by the Rallye de Monte-Carlo.